Page 1 GENTAUR HEADQUARTERS +32 1641 4407 +32 1650 9045
ELISA development reagents
ImmunoSet products for intracellular analytes contain the basic components and protocol for the development of five 96 well colorimetric enzyme immunoassays. They are designed to work with samples diluted to a final volume of 100 µL/ well.
Simplified ReagentsImmunoSet products feature an all-purpose buffer that can be easily modified to coat and block plates, dilute standards and samples, and wash the plate. You have the option of preparing the buffer yourself or purchasing a ready-to-use ImmunoSet Buffer Pack containing all of the accessory reagents needed to perform the assay from start to finish. These are the same buffers we use to validate the assay, so you can be assured you will obtain optimal results.
· Cost effective- coat your own plates and stretch your research budget
· Quantitative - obtain fully quantitative statistically significant results
· Sensitive - detect as little a few pictograms per mL compared to microgram levels in Western blot
· Reliable - obtain accurate results with thoroughly tested reagents in multiple complex sample matrices
Serologic Assay Kits
The Gastrin I (human) EIA Kit
· The only human Gastrin immunoassay kit on the market!
· Color coded reagents reduce technician error
· Highly sensitive - 7.27 pg/mL
Ask your free 2009-2010 catalogue!
· Range - 39.1 to 10,000 pg/mL
The Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) EIA Kit
· Highly cited in peer reviewed literature!
· Highly sensitive - 13.4 pg/mL
BT Filter Tips
Neptune™ barrier tips are tested and certified to conform to five bio-load specifications:
· No detectable nucleic acid contamination
· No detectable PCR inhibitors
· No detectable endonucleases
· No detectable endotoxin
· GLP Compliance Certified
· S3 Low retention Polymer Technology
10 BOXES for €480 or €48/box
Send mail to
[email protected] with
questions or comments about this web site.